Balakrishna Udupi Homestay. A self service homestay in Udupi close to Malpe Beach and Krishna Temple
We offer 2 Apartments on the first floor. 10 Beds. Each apartment has 5 beds, 1 kitchen and 1 attached bath
Tariff starts @ Rs.350 /day per person. (min 4 persons)
Call us now – +91 8296313913!
Balakrishna Udupi Homestay – Front & Lobby
Apartment 1 (2 rooms,5 Beds, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bath) – Balakrishna Udupi Homestay
Apartment 2 (2 rooms,5 Beds, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bath) – Balakrishna Udupi Homestay
Parking & Terrace
BOOKINGS: + 91 82963 13913, How to get here? (Map & Directions)
BOOKINGS: + 91 82963 13913
Money Back Guarantee | Book On Phone | Pay on Arrival
10 Beds, 3 Baths. Self Service Kitchen.
Tariff starts @ Rs.350 /day per person. (min 3 persons) (Jun-Oct)
Tariff starts @ Rs.500 /day per person. (min 3 persons) (Nov-May)
**Please note: Rates mentioned here may change over weekends and high season periods.
More details on the Tariff page
- 2 Apartments on the first floor. 10 Beds. Each apartment has 5 beds, 1 kitchen and 1 attached bath
- Fully Equipped Kitchen in each apartment
- Electronic UV+UF water purifiers in both Kitchens.
- A.C available (add. charges apply)
- Inverter Power Backup
- Washing machine with dryer
- In Between the 2 Rooms (East & West), there is a lobby (300 Sqft) with Dining table and chairs
- Passage and Balcony on the West side allows a pretty view of the neighbourhood. You can see pretty bungalows, coconut and aracnut plantations, a variety of local birds and view beautiful sunsets.
- A spacious Portico (150 sqft) with SS railing & chairs for resting and chatting with a view of coconut plantations.
- Open terrace with 2 additional Bathrooms with WC. This also offers some space for children to play and for drying clothes.
- FREE parking facility within the premises
- CCTV camera for security
- Carry your own towels and toiletries
- Identity card for at least 2 members in your group. You will need to email copies of these at the time of booking and produce originals when you arrive. This is mandatory and non-negotiable.
- We accept bookings over phone. You may pay on arrival.
- You will need to make full advance payment before check-in. Do check the rooms and amenities before you check-in. You are free to refuse/cancel your booking, with zero cancellation charges, if not satisfied. If you have made any advance payments, your money will be refunded immediately. No questions asked.
- This property is provided as a vacation rental for self use and self-service on as-is basis. Please do not expect any further services from us / the property owner after you have checked in.
- This is a home, not a guest house. The property owners live on the ground floor of the villa and will be giving you the first floor for self-use. Please take care of the property like you would take care of your own home.
- While you are most welcome to have fun and enjoy your stay here. Please maintain decorum and do not create a ruckus or undue loud noise. We do not accept any disturbance to our neighbors. If such behavior is noticed, we will notify you. If the disturbance continues, we may ask you to leave. This is again non-negotiable.
- Please maintain cleanliness and do not soil the walls, floors, bed sheets etc.
- Quite and peaceful locality. Pretty Bungalows and coconut tree estates along the approach road.
- House located at 1.5 km from NH66 (Santhekatte Stop)
- Guests are provided accomodation on the First floor with a separate staircase access
- Private porch / spacious balcony for view of coconut trees around
- Open Terrace
- Furnished Rooms
- Inverter backup
- Cook appliances available for self service are: Electric Hotplate, Microwave oven, Fridge, Electric Tea maker, Non-Stick Pan, Microwave cooking Bowls, Set of 10 Steel plates, bowls and spoons
- UV filter for drinking water available
- Supermarket, Banks, ATMs, Hospitals available at 0.5 km – 1 km from house
- Rickshaw on call available from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Pay on arrival
- Bird sightings around the property. Peacocks, Peahens, White Headed Eagles, Brown Bulbul, Storks are commonly seen. Squirrels are common.
- No servants available.
- NO ROOM SERVICE. SELF SERVICE ONLY.
- No lift. You have to climb stairs to the first floor. You will need to carry your own luggage. Please take note of this if you plan to have elderly guests or infants in your group. Also if you plan to carry heavy baggage.
- No TV
- Inverter backup available. But no Generator.
- House located at less than 1 km walk from National Highway 66
- Supermarket, Banks, ATMs, Hospitals available at 0.5 km – 1 km from house. Rickshaw on call available between 9 am to 9 pm only.
- Please plan your stay well in advance. We are happy to host you and assist you. However, we are also a family with kids and prefer not being disturbed at night. So please think well and try to make necessary arrangements in advance. However, in case of emergencies please feel free to call out to us and we will be happy to help.
- Nearest restaurants are at 1 km to 1.5 km. Food is not served on the property. You will need to cook for yourself in the kitchen on a hotplate or microwave. Alternatively, carry a parcel or ready to eat packs that you can put in the fridge and then heat when required.
Ideal for Family and Group Vacations:
Located in the temple city of Udupi, Bala Krishna udupi homestay offers a complete family holiday package. Visit temples, beaches, forests and waterfalls, light houses, islands and many more exciting things to do. If you are the restless kind, we guarantee you will not have time to spare. On the contrary, if you are looking for a relaxed vacation, there’s lots of space in our homestay and our garden for you to spend some lazy afternoons. The beaches are close by. So watch sunsets on the golden beaches to your heart’s content. In case you did not know, the beaches of Karnataka are very clean and uncrowded. Almost virgin. Little children with their parents are a common sight here.
Things to do near Bala Krishna udupi homestay:
The Malpe beach with a view of the St.Mary’s island and the Maple shipyard is a tourist favorite . Take a romantic boat ride to St.Mary’s Island. You can also enjoy some great water sports here. Banana rides, Speed boats, Para-gliding are all available on the beach. The Kaup beach with its 100 year old lighthouse never fails to delight the child in you. The ancient and famous Udupi Krishna Mutt temple with its vast “Goshala” lets you experience the spiritual side of Udupi. Near the temple, you can also go shopping for queer wooden articles or beautiful brass statues.
Spare a day to visit The Lion Tiger Safari in Shimoga. You can also enjoy the Kudremukha Jungle Safari. Let us know what kind of a holiday you’d like to plan and we’ll help you design one tailor made for you and your dear ones. Balakrishna udupi homestay, come enjoy the warm hospitality of Udupi.